The Fundamentals of Winning Work and Retaining Clients
Thursday 20 June 2019
09.30 - 16.00
19 Perseverance Works,
38 Kingsland Road,
London E2 8DD
Engineering Club member rate - £195 + VAT
Non-member rate - £275 + VAT
Share this course:
Led by Gary Williams of Questas, this one-day course is aimed at early career professionals in the built environment. It is designed to provide an introduction to the key skills required for winning work with both new and existing clients. It provides the building blocks for effective business development and client management.
This course is useful for any client-facing people in the design and construction of the built environment. It is designed for those who are primarily technical but who also need to play a part in winning work.
People attending this course will:
• learn a simple/effective model for business development activity
• learn how to build reputations and market themselves
• understand how to structure effective client meetings
• practice advanced communication techniques aimed at exploring the client’s world and uncovering opportunities.
• learn how to apply client management principles to their own clients.